Dassnagar supports major component interaction models to develop both
large and small Web Applications.
The three dominant component technologies
(component interaction models) are
Microsoft's ActiveX (COM, COM+), CORBA and Sun's Java
Beans. Dassnagar has executed projects using
the above mentioned interaction models. What has arisen
out of object technology is the current component
software, which could be considered "objects in
practice." Component architectures such as
COM/ActiveX and JavaBeans do not necessarily embody all
the concepts of object technology, but they do provide
interfaces that let independent program modules
communicate with each other at runtime. Dassnagarís
library of components, are designed to interoperate with
each other at runtime.
Distributed Internet Application Development
For the distributed applications development, Dassnagar employs component
technologies like COM+, DCOM, Enterprise Java Beans, RMI and CORBA and
UML, design patterns for software design.
Dassnagar has the experience and the technical know how to assist you in designing,
developing and deploying open standard infrastructure solutions based on
J2EE, and related standards.
Distributed Application Development > Technologies used at Dassnagar:
- JAVA: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JavaMail, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, Applets, Java Swing
- XML: XML Schema, SOX, RELAX, XSD, XHTML, XPATH, SOAP, XML-RPC, WSDL, UDDI, SAX, DOM, JDOM
- Servers: WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, JRun, WebSphere, SoniqMQ, XML Canon, GLUE
- Methodologies: UML, Design Patterns, OOAD/OOP, XProgramming
- Development tools: Ant, CVS, Code CO-OP, JBuilder, jikes, IntelliJ, WINCVS, VisualCafe, VisualAge
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
For a Custom Software development quote, email us at email@example.com
or call us at +91 9831262564.