| || |
Asset Identification and Tracking > wireless identification
Dassnagar provides on-site identification needs evaluation. Our asset management systems and solutions are based on the principles of wireless identification, allows communications between readers and electronic tag devices attached to assets, like vehicles, equipment, machines, containers, documents, inventory, livestock, almost anything. Companies count on our systems to identify, track, and monitor almost anything that moves from electronic toll and traffic management, for commercial and private fleets, in parking and access control areas, on railcars, books in libraries, manufacturing lines and in inter-modal yards.
Using our broad industry knowledge of Auto-Identification and data capture (ADC) technologies like RFID, RTLS and GPS-GSM, we will determine the best solution, which may be a combination of wireless communication technologies, for the client besides defining the specific hardware and software needed to support real time asset management. Our expertise can save the company time and valuable resources by doing the research for them and suggesting the best combination. From start to finish, we will make company asset tracking an efficient and smooth implementation and transition.
Asset Tracking System
- An asset has a 'wireless sensor' called a "Tag" (silicon chip) fixed to it,
- Each tag has a unique 16 digit number => each asset can be uniquely identified in the universe,
- Tags have permanent memory where data can be stored about the asset (Data Access Point)
- Tags can be fixed to both 'fixed' and 'mobile' assets like Books, Laptops, Desktops, Cargo, Freight Containers, Gas Cylinders, Pallets, Clothing, Cranes, Chains, Thermal devices .... ,
- 'Item attendant' - Tag data can be accessed onsite using a stationary or a mobile reader (PDA) in under a second, without referring to any database,
- Real time tracking based on GPS-GSM
- wireless sensors, tags manage and secure assets whether stationary or in motion automatically,
- removes time consuming paperwork from the audit process thus making personnel more productive,
- system utilises the most up to date Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to allow the optimum use of your resources,
- tags are available in many different shapes and sizes depending on the specification required and can be fixed directly to the equipment,
- reader is easy to operate, portable device - can scan 50 tags in a second with no interference,
- reader automatically downloads the records once it is returned to its cradle - removing paperwork from the process,
- Adaptable technology - tag all database is written in Microsoft Access/Sql Server 2000, with a user friendly graphical user interface to add, modify data - reports, logs, asset history available.
Why use it ?
- Full automation of information - collection provides accurate and timely reporting,
- Tags are robust, waterproof, temp resilent (300 deg C), can absorb huge shocks, can be read through grease, paint, dirt, snow and other visually and environmentally challenging conditions,
- The ability to quickly establish accurate inventories and efficiently manage assets,
- Substantially reduces unnecessary purchases,
- Easily integrates to other systems
Dassnagar provides end to end Asset Management solutions with tags (active/passive), readers (stationary/portable), embedded antenna, management software, host computers, application server, system integration and support. Our enterprise software, BALANCE is based on distributed architecture framework, providing services like data smoothing, reader coordination, data forwarding, data storage, task management.
To leverage system management cost, ASP hosting plans are available.
For a Custom Quote please email us at email@example.com
RFID Consulting | RFID Products | Long range RFID